Today we feature a Ducati ST2 Cafe Racer that we’ve received by email by one of our fans, Ronnie Fiala. Ronnie is cruising the streets of Bondi Beach (Australia) on this Shed-X Customs Ducati ST2 Cafe Racer, which is build in Sidney.
His friends and Ronnie belong to Sydney Cafe racers and go on group rides quite often. Well guys, send us pictures of the other bikes!
The bike started it’s life as a normal 1999 Ducati ST2 sport tour bike, but ended up as the “Superleggera” you see here.
FYI, Superleggera is Italian for super light. Which is good! 🙂
So the project with something as “exciting” as this. (just a general picture)
The Ducati ST2 is an Italian sport touring motorcycle that was made by Ducati between 1997 and 2003. It featured a two-valve 90° L-twin engine. In 2004, it was replaced by the three-valve ST3. For touring, the ST2 offers seating for two, and wind protection from its full fairing.
But, when Shed-X Customs was done with it, the Superleggra was born!
For more info about these 3, you should take a look here.
This one sharp looking Ducati ST2 Cafe Racer, with even a helmet to match it!
Thanks for sending it in Ronnie. (Waiting for the other two 😉 )
The list of modifications made to this Ducati ST2 Cafe Racer.
- ’99 Ducati ST2
- Shed x custom frame modification
- Shed x modified wiring harness
- Shed x custom 2 into 1 exhaust
- Shed x custom Ducati 999 fuel tank
- Radical ducati Montjuich seat
- Radical Ducati brake and clutch levers
- Motogadget M-lock
- Motogadget classic Tacho/speedo
- Ducati S2R swingarm
- Ducati S2R rear shock and linkage
- Ducati performance slipper clutch
- Marchesini alloy 5 spoke wheels
- Galfer 320mm front discs
- Brembo goldline front calipers
- Earls dual braider front brake lines
- Showa 43mm USD fully adjustable front forks
- Pirelli Diablo corsa tyres